In the fiercely competitive global markets, it is imperative for business enterprises to constantly innovate and enhance operational efficiency to keep pace with market dynamics. In order to do this, you need state-of-the-art technology in the form of Enterprise applications to meet your specific needs. And also a partner who understands technology not in isolation, but as a key component of business strategy.
The benefits of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) are manifold - integrated processes and business systems, real time access to information, flexibility to accommodate business needs and increased visibility into the enterprise. While most organizations across the world have realized the advantages of ERP, they are often concerned about maximizing the true value of their ERP investments.
With WoodApple you can
- Unify corporate IT support by employing a single Enterprise Applications Solutions Partner experienced in global business intelligence and e-business solutions.
- Restore sustainable corporate growth and ROI by optimizing your Enterprise Applications efficiency.
- Efficiently migrate, maintain, and integrate globally distributed Enterprise Applications across your business - round the clock and round the year.
- Gain virtually real-time insight into the cost-effectiveness and profitability of your organizational processes.
WoodApple has a rich experience in building and implementing customizing ERP packages across the globe. We provide an entire range of end-to-end services by means of its including business process optimization, product implementation, customization, developing interface tools between ERP tools and other systems, and optimization and support of ERP implementation.
- Enterprise Visioning
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Process Optimization
- Change Management
- ERP Implementation and Gap Strategy
- Prototype Development
- Interfacing and Integration
- Implementation Monitoring
- Maintenance and Production Support
- Establishing Competence Centres
- Health Check and Optimization
- Systems Integration and IT Management
- Change Management