Business consulting services has been at the core of our business since our incorporation in 2010. WoodApple has been delivering business advantage to its clients and as you can see we are here for the long haul.
Our experience of delivering small business consulting services across different industries and across different working cultures makes us an ideal partner to work with; from an SME point of view.
We have delivered our Small business consulting services to companies, both large and small, in the following business sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution, Telecommunications, Local Government, Health
Recently WoodApple has been using its hard won experience to deliver its business consulting services specifically to SME's, since the business environment for companies of all sizes has become more sophisticated. The culture and empathy of WoodApple sits just as comfortably with SME's as it does with large corporations. Our Small business consulting services have become more relevant to the SME market place because of the driving forces that are being exerted by advances in technology..
Small business consulting services are at the core of our value for money services which are vital for both individuals and businesses alike. Value for money is second nature to us; remember we are also an SME!
At WoodApple we believe in providing value for money and are, prepared to deliver our small business consulting services on a fixed price basis. Thus demonstrating confidence in our own ability, and giving you the confidence of being able to measure the expected ROI from our small business consulting services assignment. IN SHORT - you set the budget we guarantee to stick to it.
The process used in the strategic design and development of a product offering is comprised of many possible variables that are tailored to each client's specific needs. It is also fluid and dynamic by nature.
In order to help provide you with a high-level understanding of what might take place and the process we employ, below is an overview of the fundamental steps and targeted outcomes of a prototypical engagement across four practice areas: Embedded, Mobile and Web, Industrial Design, Brand Identity, and Film and Animation.
We begin each engagement by:
- Analysing the short, mid, and long-term strategic business goals of our clients.
- Assessing available resources (i.e., capital, human, intellectual property, etc.)
- Asking whether we are creating an Evolutionary or Revolutionary product or experience.
- Assessing the competitive landscapes, our known and unknown competitor's short, mid, and long-term strengths and weaknesses.
- Identifying target markets and creating personas.
- Creating use-cases and extracting pain-points we hope to solve.
- Listing constraints, truths, and limitations of our own offering and capabilities.
- Defining our position and our core-essence.